Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Ursula Andress Honey Ryder Portrait Figure

This was an afterthought project since I had originally just wanted to do a SHE portrait bust as a whim, and then it expanded to a full figure, and before I knew it, I was doing a Dr. No portrait as well. Had not planned to 3d print it--but then decided to, so this completes the Ursula Andress project (and on her birthday). It is more challenging to do a woman portrait--and this was difficult due to the eye makeup requirements. When I did the SHE, it didn't look good to me when the headdress was removed, so I expected this to be harder to do. After I took some pictures, I liked the results. But I am not planning to do a full figure again at this point. I prefer doing faces and occassionally hands.
https://youtu.be/wV4zmIiKAUw

No comments:

Post a Comment