Monday, January 1, 2024

Hazel Court digital portrait

This is the type of work that probably requires one being a fan of the subject--otherwise, I don't think one could stay focused on such a task when you aren't being paid. But, I don't think you could pay someone to do this sort of intense portrait challenge. These are digital doodles in a sense since the main purpose is the face expression and although I am satisfied with most of them---the scream needs more photo verification for me to be satisfied. It is hard to get the exact photos of the pose, a slight variation in jaw position or some lens distortion can affect the match-making. Eventually, I may get something of this printed but I would leave it for a time and then go back to it for more fine-tuning.

No comments:

Post a Comment